Introducing the brand new 6.5 Gallon Genesis Fermenter! With an industry leading 5.9" wide mouth opening, sanitary Inner Liners, built in handles, and a 6.5 gallon capacity, the Genesis Fermenter has all of the features you want and need making it a one of a kind fermenter.
The Genesis Fermenter Inner Liner, double layer, offers additional protection against wild yeast and bacteria exposure, while at the same time requiring little to no needed clean up after your fermentation is complete. In addition, as the Inner Liner arrives sanitary, your prep work is drastically reduced.
Replacement Liners can be purchased separately here!
Made in the USA: The Genesis Fermenter
- (1) Genesis Fermenter - 6.5 Gallon Capacity
- (1) Genesis Fermenter Lid
- (1) Genesis Fermenter Lid Gasket
- (2) Genesis Fermenter Inner Liner
- (1) Rubber Stopper, with Airlock Hole, #7
- (1) S-Shape Airlock
What are the real perks?
- Wide mouth (industry leading 5.9”) for easy cleaning
- Includes 2 optional, sanitary oxygen barrier liners
- Liners omit the need for cleaning and sanitizing, but also allow long term storage with extremely low oxygen permeability
- Liners also can be recapped for no spilling during transport, and no suck back during cold crash
- Works great as a primary fermenter as well without the liner (however then cleaning and sanitation is required)
- Includes #7 Bung, Air lock, Gasket, and Lid so it is ready to use out of the box
- Large sturdy ergonomic handles makes transport a cinch
- Graduation markings in both US Standard and Metric
- Patented space saving sturdy ribbed design allows for more space in your fermentation area, and almost impossible to dent
- Made in the USA (unlike almost every fermenter of its class)
- Extra caveat - the lids for the liner can also work for growlers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/