This 10 Gallon AMCYL Brew Kettle offers the features you need at a price that is hard to beat! The body is 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel with a tri-clad bottom to give you even heat distribution and prevent scorching your grains! It also features two pre-drilled ports, one for the weldless, three part valve assembly and the other for accessories like our available 2" and 6" large gauge thermometers. The stainless steel valve is included and has a 1/2" NPT internally so you can add a bazooka screen or other accessories directly.
When you receive the kettle you will need to install the valve on the bottom port and either a plug or thermometer in the upper port. See easy to follow instructions here. The three piece valve allows for total disassembly and cleaning for better sanitary practices. Here are some additional features and a recap of features mentioned above:
- 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction
- Tri-clad bottom features:
- bottom layer of 304 stainless steel
- middle layer of aluminum for better heating characteristics, but no wort contact
- Inner layer of 304 stainless steel for safe contact with your wort!
- Silicone handle covers on side and lid handles eliminates the need for slippery hot pads.
- Riveted side handles for safer handling, no welds to break.
- Inner markings for 10 Gallons.
- Oversized. Sold as 10 gallon kettle, but actually holds just over 10.5 gallons.
**** Another important note: These Kettles are now stocked and shipped directly by Kegconnection, so Kegconnection's quick shipping and flat rate shipping specials apply. No extra charges for oversize!