This 8 gallon brew kettle is the little brother of the AMCYL Kettle line. It is constructed out of the same quality 18 gauge stainless steel material and has many of the same features, but does not have a valve or ports. This is because many people that use an 8 gallon pot are doing 5 gallon batches that are easier to work with. Our favorite feature of this kettle and what separates it from cheaper pots used for brewing is the tri-clad bottom described below.
Here are some of the great features of this Kettle:
- Tri-clad bottom with the following three layers:
- bottom of 304 stainless steel
- middle aluminum core for better heating characteristics, but no wort contact
- Inner layer of 304 stainless steel for safe contact with your wort!
- 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction
- Riveted side handles for safer handling, no welds to break.
**** Another important note: We stock these kettles, so Kegconnection's quick shipping and flat rate shipping specials apply. We don't charge you extra because of the size!