Or extract version of the American Honey Wheat is sure to please with it's chrisp, clean taste. We use Bavarian liquid malt extract, Honey malt and Fain's light Texas honey we get directly from the source. Lightly hopped with Hallertau Mittelfruh for the bittering and finished with Crystal for the perfect flavor and aroma ...a perfect finish to a smooth beer. This is a great summer beer, but don't limit yourself. You can brew it anytime, we keep it in stock all year long!
New to Brewing or just need a refresher? Check out our "New To Brewing Guide" for easy to follow instructions for extract or all grain brewing!
- Batch Size: 5 Gallons
- Mash at 152
- Est. Original Gravity: 1.046 SG
- Est. Final Gravity: 1.010 SG
- Est. Alcohol by Volume: 4.7 %
- Bitterness: 13 IBUs
- Est. Color: 4.3 SRM
Malts and Adjuncts:
- Bavarian Wheat Liquid Malt Extract
- Gambrinus Honey Malt
- Fain's Texas Hill country natural honey
- German Hallertau Mittelfruh Hop Pellets