Hopheads unite! The Blichmann HopRocket is essentially used as a hopback, but it can also be used inline with your dispensing unit as a Randalizer. It can even be used as a filter in-line prior to your plate chiller. It's also able to hold up to 3 ounces of whole leaf hops, the hoprocket bring the next level of happiness to your brew.
The HopRocket can be combines with the RIMS Rocket to create a Recirculation Inversion Mash System (RIMS) used to heat your wort.
- Can handle pressure levels up to 40 PSI
- Holds up to 3 oz. of whole hops as a hopback and 4 oz. as an infuser - twice as much as the competitors
- 100% stainless construction and silicone seals
- Fully enclosed system from brew kettle to fermentor which means no volatile hop aromas are lost!
- Optional HopRocket Mounting kit is easy to integrate your Hopback into your TopTier modular brewing stand
- Fine filter with a wiper seal sends very clear wort to your fermentor
- Coarse filter and cone bottom inlet prevents wort channeling and backup for even hop utilization
- Works on gravity systems and with pumps
- 1/2" NPT connections are easy to make connections