Upgrade the way you brew with Blichmann's freestanding plumbing tower, the very customizable Tower of Power. With great features such as a low flow alarm (for low flow/stuck mashes), a wort sampling valve, flow meter for setting the mash circulation and lautering rates, GFCI outlet for your accessories and way more! Brewing days will have a whole other meaning when adding this amazing Tower of Power to your rig.
Note: Blichmann Control Module, Therminator, and Therminator mounting hardwat all sold seprately.
- Adaptable low-flow alarm will go off if you get a stuck mash or if it senses a problem with your flow.
- Easily check your gravity/pH with the wort sampling valve to know when it's time to sparge.
- Set your own mash recirculation and lauter rates with the flow meter. Can also act as a sight glass in order to keep an eye on your clarity and color.
- GFCI outlet for additional safety
- Mounting plate included for Control Module (optional Dual Control Module mounting plate is also available)
- Black powder paint coating
- Dimensions: 16" diameter, 15" width, and 43" height
- Optional mounting kit for TopTier owners letting you install to your stand