Welcome to the tropics, albeit maybe the British tropics! We combine the flavor of a sweet English stout (Milk Stout) with coconut to bring a party to your taste buds. This beer has flavors of Chocolate, coffee and toasty coconut. It has a great mouthfeel with a silky, mellow finish. Be sure and read the Brewer's notes in the recipe below for special details on brewing this beer.
Toasted Coconut not included!
New to Brewing or just need a refresher? Check out our "New To Brewing Guide" for easy to follow instructions for extract of all grain brewing!
- Batch Size: 5 Gallons
- Mash at 152ºF for 60 minutes
- Est. Original Gravity: 1.064 SG
- Est. Final Gravity: 1.020-1.022 SG
- Est. Alcohol by Volume: 4.2-4.5%
- Bitterness: 27 IBUs
- Estimated Color: 33.8 SRM
Malts and Adjuncts:
- Maris Otter Malt
- Flaked Barley
- Caramel 80L
- Carafa Type III
- Chocolate Malt
- Cacao Nibs
- Toasted Coconut Not Included!
- East Kent Golding Hop Pellets