This is a great kit for the serious homebrewer. It contains two hydrometers (made in the USA). One of them is a general hydrometer that would be great for getting original gravity and the other has a tighter range for reading your final gravity. The kit also includes a Digital stem thermometer for quick, accurate readings, a graduated cylinder for use with the hydrometers. All this is packed in a plastic case with plastic foam cutouts, to keep everything safe. If you like accuracy and convenience this is the kit for you!
Kessler Thermometer/Chase Instruments have been making thermometers and hydrometers in the USA since 1934. They are dedicated to accuracy, quality and great customer service.
- -1.000/1.070 X 0.0005 RELATIVE DENSITY (SPECIFIC GRAVITY)
- -1.060/1.130 X 0.0005 RELATIVE DENSITY (SPECIFIC GRAVITY)
- PRECISION DIGITAL STEM THERMOMETER IN 0.1 C/F 12" STEM WITH CLIP
GRADUATED CYLINDER PMP 250mL
- SUPPLIED IN A STURDY PLASTIC CASE WITH FOAM INSERTS
* Note that this item drop ships directly from the manufacture in the USA. If you order it with other products it will still qualify for flat rate shipping, but it will arrive separately from your other items.