This mash tun is for the brewer who wants to get deadly serious about their mash consistency and conversion. This isn't your run-of-the-mill mush tun, either. This bad boy is made with dual-wall (foam insulated) 304 stainless steel, features a 5º sloped bottom and center drain for easy vorlaufing and transfer, internal volume markings (in both liters and gallons) for accurate readings, a false bottom with a silicone gasket, precision LCD thermometer, three-piece ball valve, thermowell, and a foam-insulated lid for heat-retention. It doesn't get any better than this, folks!
This product not eligible for same day shipping - Please allow for 1 - 3 days for shipment.
DO NOT USE ON DIRECT FLAME
*Does not include Sparge Arm*
- Dual-Wall, foam-insulated, food grade 304 Stainless Steel
- 5º Sloped bottom and center drain
- Sanitary welds
- Electrically etched (not painted) volume markings
- Volume markings in both gals / liters
- LCD thermometer
- False Bottom with food grade silicone gasket
- 1/2" high quality 3 piece ball valve
- Weldless 304 SS thermowell