A great cleaner for brewing equipment that works in hot or cold water. This product dissolves easily, even in cold water. The cleaner is particularly good for soaking item, even overnight. This is because it is not an oxygenate cleaner, so it does not lose it's effectiveness over time. This product works great on stainless steel, glass and plastics, but it is not recommended for aluminum.
- Non-caustic, this will not burn your hands or other skin.
- Excellent for use with cold water
- Includes free measuring scoop
- Removes labels from bottles very well
- Does not leave a chalky residue
- Attacks heavily soiled items and helps you remove them
- Reduces calcium carbonate and oxalate residues that oxygenated cleaners actually leave behind
Directions for use:
- For most items you can use 1 oz of powder per gallon of water. This would include bottles, carboys, fermentors, most kegs and other brewing items
- For heavily soiled kegs, brew kettles, tubing and other items use 2 oz per gallon of water