For use to connect any secondary or primary regulator to the CO2 cylinder LEFT HAND THREAD
For any questions please email email@example.com or call 325-356-5204!
- Sleeve protected ends, Rated to 2750 PSI
- Nipple for CGA320 Valve with built in O-Ring (no CO2 washer required (all CO2 Cylinders sold in the United States except pinvalve cylinders used in paintball)).
- Outlet is 1/4" female flaired (FFL), but we supply nipple for your regulator. Pick RG511R (all secondary regulators) or RG511L for Taprite Primary (not secondary! Taprite secondaries use RIGHT HAND THREAD and you need to use a RG511R)
*****Notes, will go on a CO2 tank on one side and the other side screws on a standard 1/4 MFL, it comes with a 1/4" FFL end. If you need to attach this to a regulator that does not have these connections please note the following:
- All secondary and many primary regulators have are tapped to a 1/4 Right Hand Thread female (may have a valve screwed in it from factory)and would need a 1/4" Male NPT fitting to hook directly to high pressure hose. Here is a link to this part: Nipple Right Hand Thread, 1/4" MPT to 1/4"MFL
- Some Primary regulators, including Taprite use a left hand thread on the high pressure (inlet) side and would need this part: Nipple, Left Hand Thread, 1/4" Left hand NPT x 1/4" MFL
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.