This Dual Body Regulator is perfect for those who want to keep different pressure on different beer styles. It is also used for those who wish to have beer and soda off the same CO2 tank. You can serve multiple kegs with this system by adding an air distributor to one or both outlets.
Taprite Regulators are a commercial grade beer regulator that is used by professional installers in bars and restaurants all over the world. They are also available for your home brew draft beer system, so you can experience the same quality and reliability as the professionals. This is the most consistent, reliable regulators in on the market today.
- Includes Kegconnection's DOUBLE LENGTH WARRENTY (Click HERE to view) for Home Users!
- Assembled and tested in the USA!
- Built in accordance with UL Standard 252 and the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- Built in O-ring Seal to CO2 cylinder, don't have to keep up with fiber washer!
- Stays on pressure even as your CO2 cylinder goes down in volume.
- Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models.
- Rebuild kits are available so you can keep this regulator in service indefinitely.
- 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
Comes with 1/4" MFL ends on check valves. Pick 5/16" or 1/4" barbed swivel nuts depending on the size of the hose you will be using.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.