CO2 Air Distributor / Manifold for Draft Beer with Check Valves, 6 way
- Assembled in the USA from high quality components, by our experienced staff for over 15 years. We take price in every air distributor we make and provide you with a 5 year, written warranty.
- Vigorously tested under pressure using an industry standard soap leak test method.
- We use both Teflon and NSF approved, USA made, Rectorseal “Tru-Blu” Pipe Thread Sealant for a double leak proof seal. These products also allow for easy removal for changes or future repairs. It is also vibration resistant.
- Totally customizable. Pick a barb for the MFL to go with your hose size (the most common is 5/16) and pick your inlet side as well.
- Our bodies are made from quality extruded aluminum and we use high quality brass components.
- Check valves are used to ensure gas goes out, but no liquid can come back in should you have a negative pressure situation. This can happen with beer and soda distribution and damage regulators or other components, make sure your air distributor has check valves! The valves are constructed of brass and the valves can turn off in either direction.
- Features mounting holes for easy mounting in Kegerators, Keezers or on a wall.
- Can be used for splitting beer lines between different kegs of beer, soda, kombucha or other liquids. Can also be used for force carbonating situations. Turn off all the other valves and use one or more to force carbonate. You can always turn off lines independently that you are not using.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.