The X1 flow control faucet is one of our most popular CMBecker Faucets. It is a very durable faucet, but less expensive than the V10 due to materials used. This faucet has been used in the beverage industry for many years and it works great not only as a beer faucet, but also for sparkling water, soda, sparling wine and other applications. With this faucet you can completely control restriction, so you use the faucet instead of hose length to control restriction on the fly. You can go from full flow to closed, so you will be able to achieve a perfect pour. This faucet also has a creamer that will allow for a fine head after you have poured. This way you can always have the proper head on a beer, no matter how it is pouring.
- Full length European Flow Control (completely control restriction at the faucet;no restriction line needed)
- We recommend using this product with 5/16 ID beer/gas hose or 1/4" braided hose. Use with standard 3/16 ID beer hose is not recommended as this hose will restrict too much and not allow full function of the faucet.
- Made in Germany and assembled in the USA from food safe materials!
- Features a built in “Creamer” function so you can put a fine cream head on your beer
- Used in restaurants and bars all over the world.
- You must use a CMBecker flow control shank with this faucet. This listing includes the 2 1/2" shank, but can be upgraded to 5" SS shank.
- This faucet will accept standard American nipples and beer nuts (part on back where you attach hose), but we recommend the CMBecker nipple and nut as it features double seal technology and is the perfect fit for the CMBecker Shanks.
WARNING: This product can expose you to hexavalent chromium, also known as chromium 6 (Cr6), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.