This Duotigh valve is perfect when you need a shutoff inline. It is used primarily for the gas side and with 6.3 ID X 9.5mm OD hose. It is normally used for the gas side, but can also be used for liquid in applications were less restriction is wanted (CMBecker Flow Control faucets and Inline Flow Control)
Duotight fittings feature a dual oring design that give you a better, more reliable seal.
Keep the following in mind when using Duotight fittings:
- You need to cut your hose straight (not at an angle) and firmly push the hose into the fitting until it locks in place.
- If you need to remove the hose, but pull back on the collet.
- Can be used with liquid or gas. Made from acetal plastic and the orings are made from EPDM, which is chemical resistant.
- Do not use with chlorinated cleaning solutions including bleach. This will degrade the plastic.
- No clamps are used. The hose is clamped internally by the collet and orings.
- Temperature rated to boiling (212) and pressure rated to 150PSI.