This 9.5mm x 1/4" flared Duotight fitting is perfect for connecting to a 1/4" flared CMBecker disconnects and other 1/4 flared fittings, including gas regulators. The 9.5mm fitting is typically used for 6.3 ID X 9.5mm OD hose.
Duotight fittings feature a dual oring design that give you a better, more reliable seal.
Keep the following in mind when using Duotight fittings:
- You need to cut your hose straight (not at an angle) and firmly push the hose into the fitting until it locks in place.
- If you need to remove the hose, but pull back on the collet.
- Can be used with liquid or gas. Made from acetal plastic and the orings are made from EPDM, which is chemical resistant.
- Do not use with chlorinated cleaning solutions including bleach. This will degrade the plastic.
- No clamps are used. The hose is clamped internally by the collet and orings.
- Temperature rated to boiling (212) and pressure rated to 150PSI,
For additional MFL to DuoTight instructions Click Here.