Our Kegerator/Keezer Refurbish kit allows you to rebuild that tired Kegerator or Keezer with either a tower or shanks. Remember that you will need to choose between “For a Tower Setup” or “For Fridge Kits” The “For Fridge Kit” refers to using straight shanks that are often used to convert a standard refrigerator or for Keezer builds. The “For a Tower Setup” is when you have a beer tower with 90° bend.
These kits are fully customizable and include:
- A beer faucet (lots to choose from!)
- The shank type (90° for beer tower or straight shank)
- 5’ (or choices for longer lengths) of Bevflex, USA made, NSF rated, dual durometer beer hose.
- Tailpieces, beer nuts, ss adjustable clamps and beer nut washers
- 4’ of Bevflex, USA made, NSF rated, dual durometer gas line.
We highly recommend you also add a Deluxe Faucet Wrench to your order if you do not already have one. This allows you to get the thin nut off in the inside of the tower and works with the beer nut on the coupler and shank. It also has a faucet wrench in the middle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.