Our wort chillers designed with home brewers in mind. We designed these chillers by experimenting with prototypes and other brands while we brewed beer, so we could determine what features worked best in a variety of brewing situations. We are proud of this product and its features which include:
- WE DO NOT ASSEMBLE THESE - IF YOU WANT US TO ASSEMBLE IT FOR YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AFTER PLACING YOUR ORDER BY EMAILING HELP@KEGCONNECTION.COM WITH AN ORDER #
- One side is shorter than the other so when you space out the coils they become even.
- We made these chillers tall enough to be used in a variety of kettles. They also work very well in brew buckets, so you can use two at a time, one as a pre-chiller with ice and the other as an immersion chiller.
- We offer options for hose types and lengths, so you can customize your chiller to your system! Some people use just the tubing for draining the hot water on exit and some like to connect this to a water hose, so we offer both options.
- These chillers are made of high quality 304SS steel with a 3/8 diameter for years of dependable service.
- Our 25’ wort chiller is 21” tall when compressed and 8 ½” wide, which we found to be the perfect width to fit a variety of kettles and buckets.