Taprite Regulators are a commercial grade beer regulator that is used by professional installers in bars and restaurants all over the world. They are also available for your home brew draft beer system, so you can experience the same quality and reliability as the professionals. This is the most consistent, reliable regulators in on the market today.
- Includes Kegconnection's DOUBLE LENGTH WARRENTY (Click HERE to view) for Home Users!
- Assembled and tested in the USA!
- Built in accordance with UL Standard 252 and the requirements of MIL-STD-105E
- Built in O-ring Seal to CO2 cylinder, don't have to keep up with fiber washer!
- Stays on pressure even as your CO2 cylinder goes down in volume.
- Available in many configurations to fit your needs, including primary and secondary models.
- Rebuild kits are available so you can keep this regulator in service indefinitely.
- 10 Micron Filter built in to keep contaminants out of regulator
- This regulator is part of Taprites premium 740 series, not the economy series that you will find on some sites. This is a commercial grade regulator!
Comes with 1/4" MFL ends on check valves. Pick 5/16" or 1/4" barbed swivel nuts depending on the size of the hose you will be using.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.