The single Faucet Edgestar Kegerator features a digital display that allows you to serve up beer between 32 and 50 °F. It also has a deep chill mode button that cools down a new keg quickly and then returns to normal mode when you press the cooling mode button again. This kegerator is also large enough to hold a full size keg of beer, and up to three homebrew style kegs! This is configured for homebrew, but you can also add connections for a commercial Sanke (or European) style couplers in the future because we have them configured with FFL swivel nuts that allow you to add a Sanke with out cutting the hoses. Click here to see link for couplers set in this manner. You can also click here to see video showing you how to use these. Kegconnection completes this package with our premium components including:
- US made Taprite Regulator with Kegconnection's exclusive double warranty (Click here to view)
- US made, NSF approved Bev-Flex beer and gas hose
- Stainless Steel 3" Tower with faucet.
- A large number of upgrades and customizations are available via the drop down menus.
- Choose between Ball Lock and Pin Lock Disconnects
****Note, Fridge and draft components will ship separately and some assembly is required (tower attached, very simple)
- Temperature range: 32-50 °F (0-10 °C)
- Fits full size, pony, and sixth barrel kegs
- Digital display
- Adjustable temperature
- Color: Black
- Guard rail, drip tray, & casters included
- Dimensions: 33 1/2" H x 23 5/8" W x 23 3/8" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor, 2 year on regulator
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.