DUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN DISRUPTIONS, THESE KEGERATORS ARE DELAYED INDEFINITELY. WE WILL REMOVE THIS ONCE THEY ARE IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE.
Our two faucet kegerator is built on an Edgestar unit which allow your keg to be regulated between 32 and 50 °F. THe deep chill mode features a button when pushed cools down a new keg quickly and then returns to normal mode when you press the cooling mode button again. This unit will hold a full size keg of beer, and up to three homebrew style kegs. It is set up for homebrew but you can also add connections for a commercial Sanke (or European) style couplers in the future because we have them configured with FFL swivel nuts that allow you to add a Sanke with out cutting the hoses. Click here to see link for couplers set in this manner. You can also click here to see video showing you how to use these. Kegconnection completes this package with our premium components including:
- US made Taprite Regulator with Kegconnection's exclusive double warranty (Click here to view)
- WYE'd Connection to supply gas to both kegs or a dual body regulator version is available through the drop down menu.
- Stainless Steel 3" Tower with two standard taps and USA made Bev-Flex hose (NSF rated).
- Many upgrades and customizations are available via the drop down menus.
- Ball Lock and Pin Lock Disconnects available on dropdown menu.
Please Note: Draft components are shipped separately from fridge unit. Some assembly is required (bolting tower to fridge)
- Temperature range: 32-50 °F (0-10 °C)
- Fits full size, pony, and sixth barrel kegs
- Digital display
- Adjustable temperature
- Color: Black
- Guard rail, drip tray, & casters included
- Dimensions: 33 1/2" H x 23 5/8" W x 23 3/8" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor, 2 year on regulator
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.