Edgestars 3 faucet Kegerator has some unique features. One of the most interesting is the ability to "Quick Chill" your keg by pushing the deep chill mode button. This puts the compressor into overdrive until you push the button again to return to normal after keg has cooled. The fridge will hold a full size keg of beer, and 3 homebrew style kegs. It is set up for homebrew but you can also add connections for a commercial Sanke (or European) style couplers in the future because we have them configured with FFL swivel nuts that allow you to add a Sanke with out cutting the hoses. Click here to see link for couplers set in this manner. You can also click here to see video showing you how to use these.
While the Kegerator is made by Edgestar the components are supplied by Kegconnection and include:
- Stainless Steel 3" Tower with two standard taps and USA made Bev-Flex hose (NSF rated).
- US made Taprite Regulator with Kegconnection's exclusive double warranty (Click here to view)
- WYE'd Connection to supply gas to both kegs or a dual body regulator version is available through the drop down menu.
- Many upgrades and customizations are available via the drop down menus.
- Ball Lock and Pin Lock Disconnects available on dropdown menu.
*****NOTE, Components are shipped separately from Fridge unit. Some assembly is required (but it is easy!)
- Temperature range: 32-50 °F (0-10 °C)
- Fits full size, pony, and sixth barrel kegs
- Digital display
- Adjustable temperature
- Color: Black
- Guard rail, drip tray, & casters included
- Dimensions: 33 1/2" H x 23 5/8" W x 23 3/8" D
- Warranty: 1 year parts, 90 days labor, 2 year on regulator
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.